Maternity Photography Friends The nurturing benefits of infant massage
1) Increased levels of relaxation and longer sleep
2) Reduced crying and emotional distress
3) Relief from wind, colic, constipation and teething discomfort
4) Helping parents to gaining a deeper understanding of their baby’s behaviour, crying and body language
5) Helping parents to bond better and closer to their babies
Infant Massage was founded by Vimala Schneider McClure, It was introduced in 1976 and is now available in more than 50 countries. Infant Massage encompasses and supports all the vital aspect of bonding, it helps parents to connect and interact with their child on a deeper level, conveying love, respect, trust and nurturance.
The clinical research has shown that infant massage can aids in the physiological and neurological development of the baby. It also supports the benefits for babies born prematurely. Scientifically, infant massage also helps promote restful sleep, soothe common discomforts and improve immune function of the baby